Cyprus is set to become a preferred European International Business Centre
This New Business Facilitation Unit is solely dedicated to assist foreign companies and will provide:
- Assistance to relocate to the island, operate and expand existing business activities in Cyprus.
- Provide guidance with the establishment and licensing of businesses,
- Process and issue residence and employment permits.
Another exciting development is the inclusion of skilled third country nationals and support staff.
- Employee work permits that fall under this revised policy will be issued in 30 days and can last up to 3 years!
- This new strategy even includes family reunification rights for those that qualify.